four VALENTINES DAY message offers
Join in on our MASSAGEaganza! Massages galore and offers too good to pass by!
- New Patients: Get a coupon for a $29 Massage. $50 Savings.
- Refer a New Patient: Get a coupon for a $29 Massage.
- Gift Certificates: $49 Hour Massage with Essential Oils
- Introductory Massage: $49 Hour Massage with 10 Minutes Intersegmental Traction
All offers must be purchased no later than February 14, 2019 and redeemed no later than May 31, 2019.
Register at our store and purchase online or stop by to pick it up.
Gift Certificates can be exchanged between Intersegmental Traction and Essential Oils.
$49 IntroductorY massage offer*
Enjoy an introductory massage or gift a massage for a loved one.
~ 10 Minutes - Intersegmental Traction Table
~ 60 Minutes - Massage
Schedule your appointment or contact us for a gift certificate TODAY before it's too late!
*Offer is limited to one per customer, and can terminate without notice.
Simply the Best!
Are you looking for a great massage at an affordable price? Would you love to get a massage once a month? You definitely want a clean, safe environment, but you just don’t have time for all the bells and whistles of a luxury day spa, and to fit it in back to back witth your Chiropractic Care would certainly be convenient, wouldn't it!
We hear you! Because combining Massage Therapy added to Chiropractic Care expidites recovery of many issues, Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness is happy to offer Massage Therapy by Sofia Collins. A therapeutic massage that meets all your needs in a convenient, in-and-out location.
Make it a Routine.
Even if your life is one big time crunch, you need to take a moment and relax. Reduce stress, pain, and tension by making Massage Therapy at Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness in Charlotte part of your monthly routine. We’ve created a membership program designed to save you money and allow you to enjoy a monthly massage (or two).
Menu of Service
Try us! ~ Our standard 70 minute massage includes 10 minutes on our Intersegmental Traction Table - Therapy for the spine.
|70 Minute Massage||$59.00||$79.00|
|30 Minute Massage||$39.00||$59.00|
|Additional 30 Minutes||$25.00||$35.00|
|Add Essential Oils||$10.00||$15.00|
|Add Hot Stones||$20.00||$25.00|
Benefits of Massage
Simply ask for one of the massage modalities below, or work with your therapist to combine modalities to create the most effective massage for you.
~ Relieves Stress
~ Improves Circulation
~ Relaxes Muscles
~ Lowers Blood Pressure
~ Strengthens Immune System
~ Improves Posture
~ Improves Injury Rehabilitation
~ Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing
~ Relieves Headaches
Message Technique Types
- Swedish Massage: Light to medium pressure helps relieve stress, reduce pain, boost mood and promote relaxation.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Helps prople with chronic pain to relieve tension by afffectting the deeper muscles in the body.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: A type of massage that incorporates very specific muscle work.
- Sports Massage: Focuses on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements.
- Myofascial Release: Gentle sustained pressure into the myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Post Rehab Therapy Post surgical/post rehabilitation massage addressing the muscles in trouble areas, promoting increased flexibility when the body is warm and more elastic.
- Prenatal: Beneficial to both mother and baby by reducing stress as the body changes throughout the pregnancy.
- Exfoliating Foot / Hand Treatment: Helps sooth and refresh tried feet and hands with an exfoliating scrub and moisturizing lotions.
- Full Body Stretch: Assisted stretching massage designed to deliver more than you can achieve when stretching yourself.
Relief Begins Now
Come visit our clinic in Charlotte, NC, request an appointment or give us a call at (704) 542-6500, for massage services. Gift Certificates are also available. We welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.
Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness is located at 7810 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy #101, Charlotte, NC 28277.
Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness Services
The services we offer to treat the majority of conditions are as follows:
- Chiropractic Care
- Photobiomodulation - Low Level Light Therapy
- Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Rapid Release Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Healthy Aging