Commonly treated conditions include:
Back and neck pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The MR4 Laser is a non-invasive FDA approved technology that uses specific wavelengths of light to create therapeutic effects such as improved healing, reduced pain and swelling and increased circulation.
This laser emits energy in the form of photons which are absorbed by the cells and tissues to convert light into biochemical energy. This restores normal cell function which creates proven clinical results without side effects.
We have an array of different components allowing large or small areas to be treated quickly and easily.
...The super-pulsed GaAs (diodes) in GaAs lasers give deep penetration without the unwelcome effects of Continuous Wave (lasers) such as thermal damage, as well as allowing for shorter treatment times.
-- Michael A. Hamblin, PhD
Harvard University - "The Effects of Pulsing in Low Level Light Therapy"
What is laser or light therapy?
- Has a strengthening effect on tissue repair;
- Improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage;
- Is an effective means of relief for many pain syndromes;
- Can improve immune response.
- Improved healing time
- Pain reduction
- Increased circulation
- Decreased swelling
What is its history?
Applications of Laser Therapy
- Soft Tissue Injuries including tendinopathies, back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive strain injuries, myofascial trigger points, epicondylitis (tennis elbow), sprains, strains, chondromalacia patellae, and plantar fasciitis.
- Degenerative joint conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Neurogenic pain including herpes zoster (shingles), RSD/CRPS, post-traumatic injury, trigeminal neuralgia, fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathy.
- Chronic non-healing wounds such as venous ulcers, amputee stumps, diabetic foot ulcers and burns.